All Paws Adventures dogs must:
- Recognize their own names
- Be able to “come,” “sit,” and “stay” on command
- Get along with other dogs and people
- Be capable of spending a full day outside running and playing
- Enjoy being muddy and wet
If you are interested, but concerned that Paws Adventures may not be the best fit for your dog, feel free to Contact us with your questions. If you feel that your dog needs more training, contact us to set up a Training Clinic so that we can work towards getting your dog ready for Adventure Days.